- Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through the SPORTS RECRUITS website ("Site").
- By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. SPORTS RECRUITS may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement on the Site. Players and Clubs must accept and adhere to these Terms and Conditions.
- Copyright in the material and trademarks on this Site are owned by SPORTS RECRUITS Limited CAN 614 263 124 ("Sports Recruits") unless otherwise indicated and you agree not to infringe any intellectual property rights owned by SPORTS RECRUITS.
- The information on this site is for personal use only. It can not be copied, sold or redistributed for any commercial purposes. You may download content from the site for personal, non commercial use provided you keep intact copywrite notices.
- You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on this site for establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication, except with Our prior written consent.
- You acknowledge and agree that information published by SPORTS RECRUITS is intended to provide general information in summary form on legal and other issues. SPORTS RECRUITS does not endorse or recommend any of the clubs, players or other entities advert on the Site. SPORTS RECRUITS strongly recommends that prior to entering into any agreement that you obtain your own independent advice as appropriate.
- It is solely the user’s responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness of the information provided through the Site
- In no event will SPORTS RECRUITS be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from the Site.
- SPORTS RECRUITS gives no guarantee to you of the continued availability of any particular position advertised on the Site.
- Occasionally, SPORTS RECRUITS provides links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Such linked sites are not under the control of SPORTS RECRUITS and therefore we are not responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency).
- SPORTS RECRUITS is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SPORTS RECRUITS of the linked site. SPORTS RECRUITS is not responsible for the copyright compliance of any linked site. SPORTS RECRUITS will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third party service provided by any third party.
- While SPORTS RECRUITS takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information you provide, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on SPORTS RECRUITS systems or on SPORTS RECRUITS's Site. SPORTS RECRUITS disclaims all liability to you to the greatest extent possible pursuant to law should this occur.
- To become a registered user, you must provide a password and a login name.
- You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your login name. The Site provides you with the ability to change your password. We encourage everyone to periodically change your password for added protection.
- You agree to not misrepresent yourself on the Site. This includes the use of false names or intentionally omitting information. SPORTS RECRUITS reserves the right, at our sole discretion to remove any content that is deemed to be not truthful.
- If any part of this agreement is held invalid that part shall be severed from this agreement and the remainder of this agreement will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Termination of this agreement will not end those provisions that are capable of surviving the ending of this agreement. The laws governing this agreement will be the laws in Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of its Courts and its Appellate Courts and the jurisdiction of the Federal Court of Australia sitting in Victoria.
- For the purposes of this agreement the words "SPORTS RECRUITS", "SPORTS RECRUITS Limited", "We", "Our" and "Us" refer to SPORTS RECRUITS Limited and "Site" to materials delivered on www.cricketerexchange.com.au.
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern all Advertisers (defined as “Advertiser”, “you” and “your”)
- have placed an advertisement (the relevant ad) on www.cricketerexchange.com.au (the Site); and
- have been advised that applications submitted in respect of the position advertised in the relevant ad will be stored on your behalf within the Site
- Your access to and use of the information, materials and services provided on this Site is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the Terms.
- The Site is owned and operated by SPORTS RECRUITS Limited (ABN 614 263 124) defined as ("SPORTS RECRUITS", “we”, “us” and “our”).
- Your continued use of this Site will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms by you.
- SPORTS RECRUITS may vary these Terms at any time. If SPORTS RECRUITS varies these Terms, it will provide notice by publishing the varied Terms on the Site.
- You accept that by doing this, SPORTS RECRUITS has provided you with sufficient notice of the variation to its Terms.
- SPORTS RECRUITS will process your digital subscription purchase as promptly as possible. Your payment details must be verified before your subscription can be activated.
- If your initial payment authorisation is revoked, your subscription will be terminated. We reserve the right to reject any subscription order at any time.
- Digital subscriptions renew automatically unless you cancel according to our cancellation policy (see below). Payment for digital subscriptions will be direct debited from your provided credit card.
- Subscribers are able to cancel their payment at any time. To do so, simply log into your account, select Profile, Select Purchases and click Cancel
- SPORTS RECRUITS retains all intellectual property rights subsisting in any of the goods and services provided to you by SPORTS RECRUITS.
- SPORTS RECRUITS reserves the right at all times without the need to have to provide any notice to you, to alter the functionality and/or appearance of its products and services available from SPORTS RECRUITS or the Site itself, including but not limited to advertisements on the Site and/or as they are represented on mobile communication devices.
- You warrant and agree that:
- you have the legal capacity and power to agree to be bound by these Terms and perform the obligations under them;
- you will not use the Site for any illegal purpose; and
- You must ensure that all advertisements posted to the Site comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances and codes of conduct.
- You are not permitted to insert links to an external website or an externally hosted application without prior consent from SPORTS RECRUIT. Without SPORTS RECRUITS's express written approval which may be granted withheld or withdrawn at SPORTS RECRUITS's discretion.
- You are not permitted to promote or refer to brands other than those associated with your club. Without SPORTS RECRUITS's express written approval which may be granted withheld or withdrawn at SPORTS RECRUITS's discretion.
- SPORTS RECRUITS will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site is available for access by authorised users at all times. Notwithstanding this, SPORTS RECRUITS and its third party service providers may be required to undertake maintenance and upkeep of the Site from time to time. SPORTS RECRUITS will endeavour to limit any ‘downtime’ to periods outside of standard business hours. SPORTS RECRUITS provides no warranty to you that services generally available through the Site will be uninterrupted or error free. Except where we are unable to exclude our liability by legislation, we, our officers, employees, agents and contractors will not be liable in any way to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however it arises (whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise) out of or in connection with your access and use of the Site.
- SPORTS RECRUITS reserves the right to terminate your agreement with SPORTS RECRUITS if you post any advertisement that may be in breach of any of these Terms or the Product Terms. Further, SPORTS RECRUITS reserves the right to, in its absolute discretion, reject or remove any advertisement from the Site for any reason.
- Termination of our agreement with you as a result of you breaching any one or more of these Terms, will not end provisions of these Terms that are capable of surviving termination.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria. Advertisers irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
Terms and conditions
Copyright and trademarks
Information for personal, non-commercial use only
Information does not represent professional advice
No guarantees of club availability
Third party link
No guarantees as to security of your information
Your responsibility for your password and login
No misrepresentations allowed
Variation of Terms
Intellectual Property Rights
Changes to the Site
© 2016 CricketerExhange. All Rights Reserved