Harewood Cricket Club was formed in 1905 and Marist Cricket Club was formed in 1948 and in 2008 the two clubs merged to form Marist-Harewood Cricket Club (MHCC). Harewood Cricket Club was one of the first suburban Cricket clubs in Christchurch. MHCC has club rooms based at Redwood Park on Sturrocks Road, Redwood, Christchurch, New Zealand.
MHCC has one of the largest Senior sections in Christchurch and are an affiliated member of the Christchurch Metro Cricket Association.
we are based at Redwood Park on Sturrocks Road, Which has hosted NZ Womens first class fixtures and U19 world cup warmup fixtures.