Laurimar Cricket Club – Head Coach 2019/2020
The Laurimar Cricket Club is affiliated with the Diamond Valley Cricket Association (DVCA) and
is seeking applications for the Role of Head Coach for season 2019/20.
The Laurimar Cricket Club is a progressive and inclusive community club based in the fast- growing suburb of Doreen, located approx. 30km north of the Melbourne CBD. The club currently has 5 senior men’s sides, 1 women’s side as well as a rapidly expanding junior program consisting of Under 10's, 12’s, 14’s, 16's and 18’s along with junior blaster and master blaster programs.
In order to be considered a suitable candidate for the coaching position, demonstrated capability for the following criteria is required;
· Be able to work effectively in a leadership team
· Provide and display leadership qualities both on and off-field
· Have experience and knowledge of current methods of skill and game sense coaching
· A strong commitment to develop a constructive club culture that is inclusive, welcoming and gets the best from players with diverse skills both on and off the field
· Schedule and implement our pre-season training program
· Implement innovative drills and facilitate training two nights per week
· Provide one-on-one technical coaching throughout training, when required, to develop
An attractive remuneration package based on experience and capability will be negotiated with the successful applicant. Additionally, the Laurimar Cricket Club will support the successful applicant with obtaining additional coaching qualifications.
To express your interest or to gain further information about the role, please contact:
Vice President, LCC 0438 099 648 email@example.com