Senior Coach- Playing-Non Playing UK Passport Holding Cricketers
Status: OPEN | Views: 210 Club: Eildon Park Cricket Club Category: All Rounder, Coach Flight Included: Negotiable | Job Included: Negotiable | Accommodation: Negotiable Date Listed: Apr 28, 2022
MUST HOLD A UK PASSPORT
Eildon Park cricket club is advertising the position of Senior Coach for Season 2022/23.
Our current coach has just received a promotion with his current employer and is unable to fulfil his duties.
About Eildon Park
We have 5 Senior Teams, 10 Juniors teams & a Veterans Team.
We are also planning to field an Under 18’s team next season.
Founded in 1989 and located in the heart of Rowville we have the best facilities in the area comprising of
• Brand new fully enclosed training nets with lighting for night sessions.
• Recently renovated clubrooms
• Led Scoreboards on both Front & Back ovals connected directly to Mycricket
• Frogbox broadcasting live every Saturday afternoon on our YouTube channel. Panthers89TV
Last Season we had 4 senior teams make finals and 3 played in grand finals for 2 wins.
We have a young, enthusiastic & talented playing list supported by a terrific committee and volunteers.
• Key Requirements
• Previous Coaching Experience
• Ability to lead and drive standards
• Proven ability to develop young players
• Align with club values and influence a positive, respectful, and inclusive culture
• Strong organisational skills
• Oversee a structured training session for all senior players including pre-season training
• Skill development for younger players
• Assisting Junior players in transitioning to playing senior cricket
• Develop game strategy for all grades
• Overseeing selection for all teams in line with club strategy
• Recruitment of players
Competitive remuneration is available for the right candidate.
Contact Nathan Caton 0401 157 261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org