Club Coach Opportunity The Entrance District Cricket Club 2019/2020 Season
Status: OPEN | Views: 486 Club: The Entrance Cricket Club Category: Batsman, Coach Flight Included: No | Job Included: Yes | Accommodation: Yes Date Listed: Jun 11, 2019
The Entrance District Cricket Club is seeking applications for Club Coach for the 2019/2020 Season.
The Club Coach would be responsible for running our Pre-season program from August through to our season start on 5th October 2019. They would also be expected to run our Season Training program and be
Available to support our Junior Coaches during the season.
Our Club last season fielded eight Teams in our Saturday competition and an Under 21's Team on Sunday and ten junior Teams. This season we plan on also having a women's team which will be the 1st time in our Club's history.
In order to be considered a suitable candidate for the coaching position, demonstrated capability for the following criteria is required;
· Provide and display leadership qualities both on and off-field
· Have experience and knowledge of current methods of skill and game sense coaching
· A strong commitment to develop a constructive club culture that is inclusive, welcoming and gets the best from players with diverse skills both on and off the field
· Schedule and implement our pre-season training program
· Implement innovative drills and facilitate Club training each week & be available to support Junior coaches
· Provide one-on-one technical coaching throughout training, when required, to develop individual skills.
Rumuneration will be negotiated with the succesful applicant.
Please contact Club President Rob Gray- firstname.lastname@example.org or Club Secretary Ken Gough- email@example.com